Monday, September 04, 2006

 

5 things about ME

Lucy over at Wendy Knits is doing it so I'm going to too -
1. I insist on sniffing each and every thing that is being chopped, peeled or otherwise prepared in the kitchen and will pat the chef and yowl until I get my sniff.2. I am the cleanest cat in the in the inner west, licking, licking, licking,toenails and all.3. My favourite toys de jour are a bit of rolled up maskingtape left over from when Mr Brown last did some painting and the top bit of the dry food foil packet that got ripped off some mornings ago. I also like scrunched up bits of train ticket.
4. I was born in Canberra, at the same cattery my friend Small comes which is the same cattery my grandmama's former cat Moof came from. I cost a shitload and am, therefore, obliged to give cuddles on demand!5. Ohh, I like to get IN!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?