Saturday, July 08, 2006

 

More Pi

Cos she's cutter than buttons (& I took lots of photos).

Comments:
Dear Miss Ping,

I suggested to my human friend that she knit her kute kitty a Pi - but she wants to know how to wash a Pi before possibly embarking on such a project.

I wonder what sagely advice you or one of your human slaves could offer on such a perplexing question?

Thanks a bunch.

Aunty CAW xx
 
First wash is HOT & with a towel in, that felts it. After that we recon you can wash it just like a jumper, on the wool cycle with wool wash. Oh also, when drying would probly be a good idea to restretch it over what ever "block" you used.
 
But pusscats are so clean it would really only need a vaccuum now and then to get rid of the excess fur!
 
Thank you ever so much Ms DMM and Miss Ping. Much obliged am I. I shall pass your advice on to my human friend and see what becomes of her Pi.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?