Saturday, May 06, 2006

 

Ping's tail

Is somewhere in this picture.

Comments:
ah-hah! Bottom LH corner-ish kind of place. Was jolly hard to see tho, perhaps I am going blind in my old aged-auntyness?

Crumbs.
 
Dear Ping

I did a good thing today. I sent some Australian music to an Aussie friend in Alaska who is even more homesick than me. Pretty good, huh?

I hope you have nice tuna and chicken for lunch.

I am having veggies (which taste suspiciously like chicken...)

Love from,
Aunty CAW
 
Mr Brown says chicken IS a vegetable!
 
Dear Ping

I saw squirrels in the park yesterday and marvelled how cute they were. You would like them. They were running up & down the trees and whizzing around the Governator's lawn near the Capitol building.
 
OOOH I would chase them and catch them and play and play with them. Then the horrid humans would no doubt come along and take them away from me - they thwart me constantly! Grrr.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?